Frequently Asked Question

What do I need to get an ID card?
Last Updated 6 years ago

Students: Students require a valid form of ID (Driver's license, Registration checklist, etc) to identify them as being an active student at TBC.

Faculty: Most all faculty will get an ID card as part of their employment at TBC.

Staff have specific requirements for the obtaining of an ID card. You must meet one of these requirements.
1) Staff must be full-time (35 hours a week or more)
2) Staff must have a contract/prior arrangement with the business office
3) The position you are working includes Room and Board

No other staff are entitled to an ID card or the subsequent discount in meals

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!